My Music

lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

clothes !




Hello persons who visit my blog. Today I’m talking about a shop I like. Well, is difficult to me talk about this topic because I hate the shop places! I don’t like the agglomeration of people and their desperation to buy.

I like two shops for different reasons: Patronato and “Los Caracoles de Providencia”. I like Patronato because is a very good place to buy clothes because there is plenty and the prices are very cheap. But you need a whole day to find good things, so Patronato has advantages and disadvantages, is a really exhausting place. The first time I went to “Patronato” was when I was ten years old aprox. My mum took me to buy clothes and I remember that I thought “ Oh my good! This is incredible, so many clothes of different colors”.

I’m going to Patronato a few days in the year, because I didn’t have money to buy always. The last thing I bought was a t-shirt.

The other place I like is “Los caracoles de Providencia”. The first time I visited that place was when I was 12 years old. I went with my friends of the school to buy clothes. Then, I’ve went to los caracoles one time a year with my Father to buy my Birthday present. I like this place because it reminds me of the beautiful afternoon with my dad, where I first choose a garment and after that we went to a restaurant to eat and drink something. The last thing that my dad bought to me in los caracoles, was a beautiful jacket.

I think I like this kind of shop because I love clothes, and always I have something to buy.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario