My Music

miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

Music is Life

The most wonderfull thing in life is listen to music, I love it ! With music I feel that I can get easily connected to my inner being, my feelings, thoughts and emotions.

In this rainy day, the only thing I want is listen to music all day in my room, different kind of songs that reflecting the differents feeling I have inside.

Here, I show you some good songs.

First “Vuelos” by Bersuit, a song about a military dictator ship in Argentina



Now, another song of Bersuit: Murguita del Sur, that song is so powerful ! a Live version.



That was Bersuit.

Now, an amazing version of a song of Foo fighters: Times Like these, acoustic version. This song fully reflect wat I feel in this point in my life !
Enjoy it !!! Goodbyee


2 comentarios: