My Music

miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Let's Go CHILEEEEEE !





I love the World Cup, I’ve seen every game I could. I think all the teams, except Germany and Holand, have had a very deffensive game without a good show. The stars of soccer like England, France, Italy haven’t done a good job. In this context, I love the match of Chile versus Honduras, because was a very offensive game and were an exciting 90 minutes.

I Saw the game in my house with two friends (Viky and Fran) and with my brother Adrian. We saw it in a big size: we connected the game to a data show and we got an amazing image !! That made the game more exciting.
Viky, Fran and me, worked all night for university subjects and only sleept two hours! But the game gave us the necessary energy to wake up early in the morning. We cook pizza and lemon pie at 3 o’clock of the morning ! to have something special to enjoy the match.

Is very difficult for me choose only one player as “The best”, because I think a lot of players made a really good game. I really liked how played Matías Fernandez, Alexis Sanchez, Arturo Vidal, Jean Beausejour and Gary Medel , because they helped the team to create gol situation. In the case of Medel, I think he was a very important player, because was very solid in the Chilean defense. I don’t think there has been a “worse” player, but definitely lacked a player like Chupete Suazo.

Finally, I don’t now if Chile can win the World Cup, because there are very good teams competing, and Chile haven’t many experience on world cup. At the moment, I hope Chile can pass to the second phase.

Good bye !



2 comentarios:

  1. I wanted to watch the game with you =(
    I think it was great to see at home...but I know that is not the same without me XD.

    I love you girl

    I see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Uyyyyyy!!!

    I really enjoyed with you! :D ..and i ate a lot too!! We will see the next game at university.. i guess?!

    Silla! :D

    ResponderEliminar