My Music

jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Fernando's Blog : Think Fernando, Think !


Hi, today I'll talk about Fernando's blog

First of all, I tell you fernando is my classmate from the first year of university. He is very good person, and his girlfriend is so nice !.

The blog is white and green, I love this combination (my room is green and white) and has an interesting YouTube tool bar with videos. I like the colors and I love the music, so I think This blog is great, but would be better with more things.

His blog has only three photos, of a movie, a sport’s new and a cartoon, Pluto. He doesn’t have many post, only 14. Fortunately his sweet girlfriend writes each entry.

My favorite part of fernando’s blog, is his entry about music. He post about Blind Melon, I really like this band, and I like the song he chose to show “Pull”. I agree with his opinion about this song, I think the mixing of the different musical instrument is great to.

That's all, I hope fernando post more about good music.

Goodbye !

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Estefa.

    I agree with you comment about to Fernando's Blog and Also, I like the band Blind MeLon , XD.

    see ya in the FaU.

    ResponderEliminar