My Music

miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

Technology: Mi cel phone !!



Hi, I think this topic is very boring and I don't want to write about them... but, what ever !

My favorite piece of technology is definitely My Cel phone Sony Ericsson W302.
I love it because with this thing I can:
- Make Calls
- Listen my favorite music ! ( the cel has 2 Gigas only for music!)
- Listen Radio ( a very handy tool in case of Earthquakes !)
- Play games
- Connect to internet
- See Calendar
- See World Clook
and many others things !!! Also, is confortable, because is very thin and I can carry it everywhere.

The first time that I used my celphone was eight month ago. I was so sick, I have in my body the terrible virus AHN1 ! “The pig’s Influenza “. My mother gives to me, because my last cel phone was stolen by stupid thief. I was so happy with them, after that I always carry with me.

I believe my life will be terrible without cel, I really need them, especially in Santiago travels ( in subway for example).
Good bye dear Bloggers…
I hope you’ll have a nice week.


pd: did you see the picture carefully ?? say what you see !

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Stefa, i`m the first ehhhh!! I spoke about soccer ball, not about fotball xD...

    Your favourite piece of technologyis is very important today but i can live whitout it!!

    you think that in 6º or 7º grade didn`t have it!

    see you later StefaUl!!

    Every | day
    one|fall

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Stefa!!

    I choose the cell phone too!!!...but my cell phone its a little pink!

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Your bad luck hit me XD and I also have my cel phone stolen
    I think the cel phone is very important, although I do not like to occupy it is very necessary.
    I hope this cel hone will last you much, take care of it!

    see you tomorrow
    go to class XD!

    I love you giiiiiirl!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi how are you!!! :D

    The cell phone is a good technology... but the Iphone is bettter!!!

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I loved my cellphone, but one day it decided swim.. ¬¬
    So, now i have a cell that i don't like it! but at least it does its job... call! =P

    See you in Geology.. with our maps of middle earth!! pfff ajjaajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  6. :O ... everyone likes their cell phones!
    they all love!
    today, is very useful and necessary.

    Regards Estefa! ;)
    Hugs*

    ResponderEliminar