My Music

martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

The Beginning




Well...

After a really hot day, Finally I'm in room... all the day I wanted to be here.
This blog is for my english class, and firts of all, I tell you the reason of the name "Kozmic Blues".


Kozmic Blues, is one of my favorite song in the world ! a very old song from one of the best female voices :

Janis Joplin, a woman who has been immortalized thanks to his musical work.

This song has the power to awaken in me, a lot of different sensations ...

There are things they can not express in words, so... here is the song !
Enjoy it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwYkgBqd1uQ

pd: I couldn't add the video to the page !!

2 comentarios:

  1. Welcome aboard Estefania. Better late than never!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Waaaaccccsss!!! I don´t like foo fighters !!! jajaja , no much really. But this is noy very owfull song. jajaja .

    Well... I just past for here to said hello!!!

    ResponderEliminar